HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Share | 

new members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave

PostSubject: new members   April 29th 2008, 20:41

hi i am dave robinson secretary of s.a.c. we are at present in the procses of opening this web site ,please feel free to register and join in, if you feel like joining our club our next meeting in on monday 12-5-08 at 8-0clock at dunnies club in walton then every other monday at same time . sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan

PostSubject: New members   August 15th 2009, 19:04

I am looking to join a sea fishing club.
I am based in the southport area, but bummer of bummers I work nights so difficult to get to meetings to meet members
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave

PostSubject: Re: new members   August 15th 2009, 20:20

hi duncan
we had a committee meeting at the club last week and on the agenda was new members, the committee decided that due to the feeling that people joined the club to enable them to get dock permits and cheap insurance it would be stressed at the initial interview with any prospective new member, they would be expected to turn up for club events and to attend meetings on a regular basis, with work problems this can make things awkward but if you are free one monday night please come along and meet some of the lads, we hold the meetings every other monday the next one is monday 22-8 , 8-oclock at dunnies club in walton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new members   

Back to top Go down

new members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1