HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Share | 

presentation night tomorrow 10 June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ste trish

PostSubject: Re: presentation night tomorrow 10 June 2013   June 12th 2013, 21:28

Sorry I couldn't make it . I was on holiday , didn't get back till today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
petep

PostSubject: Re: presentation night tomorrow 10 June 2013   June 12th 2013, 15:34

Yes I'd just like to second the comments previously stated and say without the support of all anglers concerned we wouldn't have a club and all the committee members who made the night happen - a hearty thanks from me personally (oh! and Keith cheers for all you did with the trophies getting them sorted - its appreciated )

Pete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark a

PostSubject: Re: presentation night tomorrow 10 June 2013   June 11th 2013, 20:30

YES many thanks Keith you did a tremendous job mate, also thanks to those who turned up, lovely buffet, great banter
GOOD NIGHT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steve Bates

PostSubject: Presentation Night Monday 10th June 2013   June 11th 2013, 19:52

Many thanks to Keith for all his work arranging the Trophies for the presentation.
Members will not be aware of the time and effort spent to do all that is required
for a successful evening.

Well done Keith
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colin dreaves

PostSubject: Re: presentation night tomorrow 10 June 2013   June 10th 2013, 08:49

Congratulations to all who are picking up awards unfortunately i will be be attending due to work commitments, thanks to Keith for all the work on getting the trophies ready, have a good night

Colin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keith g

PostSubject: presentation night tomorrow 10 June 2013   June 9th 2013, 19:58

Hi boys/girls,, on behalf of the committee of Sefton Sea Anglers,,
unless you have forgotten tomorrow is presentation night,, I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but please support the anglers who have taken the time and effort to support the club throughout year, be it on be beach or charter or small boat, as well as the regular angler who fishes for pleasure. I know match fishing is not every members choice but please give it up for all those anglers who have supported the club in this field in all three disciplines, beach, charter and small boats, thank you to all who have took part in season 2012. To those anglers who submitted specimen claims in 2012, thank you ( I didn't unfortunately, but not for the want of trying! )To those anglers who won and cant be there ( colin dreaves and andy robinson) I personally thank you both. The club would not be the same without everyone being involved no matter what type of fishing you do! On behalf of the committee, thanks again for all your support,, the club belongs to all the members and always will....thanks again king keith small boat captain 2013
ps don't for get there is a buffet provided tomorrow,, so please get there early,,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: presentation night tomorrow 10 June 2013   

Back to top Go down

presentation night tomorrow 10 June 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1