HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Share | 

Posts on the website..... re Steve Trish thread..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
keith g

PostSubject: Re: Posts on the website..... re Steve Trish thread..   October 7th 2013, 13:14

hi. steve,, do the prizes have to be fishing related or not?,, thanks keith
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Posts on the website..... re Steve Trish thread..   October 7th 2013, 06:23

Thanks Keith, the raffle prizes are building up nicely , got about 35 names down but expecting a bit of a mad rush during the week leading up to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan Green

PostSubject: Re: Posts on the website..... re Steve Trish thread..   October 5th 2013, 10:14

OK Kieth/Ste. Think you are right about using the site, personally I would like to see more about the fishing ie. when, where, bait, rigs, what was caught and the odd photo. Any new marks to fish we may need them soon with what is happening at the dock half the river could change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keith g

PostSubject: Re: Posts on the website..... re Steve Trish thread..   October 4th 2013, 18:01

come on boys.. 17 views and no posts.... not good,, just post to say you will be attending the match will do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keith g

PostSubject: Posts on the website..... re Steve Trish thread..   October 4th 2013, 13:42

Right boys...
going on from what Steve Posted about the lack of posts from members of the website.... i think we all need to use the website more and it would make it far more interesting for not only the members but the internet browsers as well,,,, steves idea of "well done boys " or "what rigs did you use? 2 is a great idea,,, other websites do it so come on lads lets do it ourselves...so on that note....

I will start this off with Steves Charity open on 27th October 2013 .... now i will be fishing the Wirral Small Boat comp on the same day,,,, however,, if its off,,, i will not only be fishing Steves Charity comp but i will be selling raffle prizes for Steve,,, so come on lads,,, lets have some gifts that we can use as prizes,, no matter how small and it does not have to be fishing related,,a new kettle, bottle of wine, or some tackle you are never going to use, as long as it can be a prize,, LETS HAVE IT !!!!! I Am donating a new Diawa t shirt and a bottle of Vodka,,, so lets have a list on the website of what you can give,, dont matter how small,,even a five pound note will do!!! put it on this thread and lets get it giong NOW """"""cheers if you are shy,just put " my donation is....." and thats all you need to do...
Lets pull our socks up and get this website going... use it or lose it,,, keith
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posts on the website..... re Steve Trish thread..   

Back to top Go down

Posts on the website..... re Steve Trish thread..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1