HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Share | 

Polsaf Brief Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vinny j

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Brief Report   January 6th 2014, 16:06

Thanks tony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan Green

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Brief Report   January 5th 2014, 18:47

OK Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
willow

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Brief Report   January 5th 2014, 16:49

Hi guy's 1st Vinny yes Laughing gave them to Donna at the meeting, checked all the pass's yesterday and have Your car pass just the one missing. 2nd Alan, it has Not been totally agreed yet, a couple of guys have been seen fishing Over the Wall, my thinking is if you stick to the rules i.e. park your car where we normally park, wear the Hi-Viz gear and have your Pass with you and show it to the Police "if" they turn up, and be nice it might be ok? Hopefully this will be agreed when Alan and Donna have their next meeting with the Head Guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan Green

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Brief Report   January 4th 2014, 14:44

Cheers Tony, Did you find out if you are ok to fish the Alax Wall on your own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vinny j

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Brief Report   January 3rd 2014, 22:31

Good report Tony.By the way did you get my message ..Car passes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
willow

PostSubject: Polsaf Brief Report   January 3rd 2014, 22:08

Hi guy's, first off all I would like to apologize for not putting any reports on site for a while. This was due to this friggin thing being in "Safe Mode" but finally got it sorted  Mad Laughing Cool. Polsaf had its first meeting of 2014 last night "yep the 2nd of Jan" Both Eric and me attended the meeting and again only the few turned up!! The meeting started 8 10.

1, GOOD NEWS, Received the Pass's for 2014/15 just a couple missing (late comer's) and a couple of car pass's missing, will sort them out monday night. Donna (Polsaf Sec.) has had a nightmare over the last 2wks sorting out the mix up the I.S.P.S. made, So WELL Done Donna.

2, Alan (Polsaf Chair) informed the reps that he and Donna (Polsaf Sec.) will be having a meeting with Peter Clark ( Head Man) in a couple of weeks and will try and get another venue for us to fish, they will also be meeting with the H.S.E officer about some safety issue's (missing life belts, and about fishing "over the wall") A couple of guys have been seen fishing there on their own with no probs. So be careful, stick to the rules, have your Pass, HI Viz etc. and don't fish on the Open side alone.

3, Alan informed the reps that part of the Sandon is closed (by the knuckle) this was due to some damage caused by the gales a couple of weeks ago plus the work that's going on with the out flow pipe. Alan went down there and seen the damage, but we can still fish the lower end and the Huskinson, again be careful while fishing the Huskinson (by the sheds) watch out for the machines working there.

4, Polsaf will be paying for the Pass's in February. As Eric has explained If 300 have applied Polasf will have to pay £3,000 x 2. I'm not sure how many have applied but it is down from the last year.

5, Bailiffs, It has been reported to Polsaf that a couple off angler's fishing the dock's have got angry when approach by bailiffs, refused to show their pass, give the name of their club or if their private member's and effin this and effin that (I wont swear on here Laughing-) So Polsaf have arranged a meeting for all Club Bailiffs to attend and get to know the Rules on how to deal with these sort of idiots, Donna will try to get a Police Officer to attend the meeting and give the Bailiffs some info on how to deal with these situations. The meeting will be on January 30th at 19 00hrs in the Police Officer's Room.

A.O.B. As was reported at the last meeting about a club leaving a lot of dead fish and rubbish about and the Public complaining about it. The club rep was brought to court about it. He apologized if any mess was left but they do not have weigh in they have a catch and measure and release rule. Although not affilliated to the North West but to the Welsh Fed, the welsh fed has the same rules catch and release, he also said there was other anglers about. P.S. the match was at Otterspool

Will give more info at Monday's meeting (if allowed ) Hope you all had a Crimbo and Tight Lines For 2014  santa  Laughing  Cool 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Brief Report   

Back to top Go down

Polsaf Brief Report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1