HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Share | 

out on the san miguel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAGS

PostSubject: out on the san miguel    September 11th 2011, 14:16

last sunday
after a weeks wait till the weather was in our favour we set of from new brighton .
and superb weather it was too unfortunately paul was called into work so was unable to go out Sad
but drove over to give us a hand on the launch Very Happy
1st stop was was the clock tower the alex then seaforth early doors didnt produce much just dabs and pin whyting
our large baits weren't touched

the sun was beating and it went quiet so time to get the food out lucky with his usual nose bag. boy can that lad eat Laughing

a few pics before we headed off to perch rock

oh dear looks like i got caught napping :doh: i didnt realise this pic was being taken honest Laughing :yeah2:

perch rock was really busy hardly a spare space on the beach i thought there was a match on
but it was great to see everybody out enjoying the weather and fishing

we set anchor just off the brazil bouy fishing 49ft of water and within 5 minutes of dropping down a large quid n crab sausage
my rod tipp just knocked and bounced down and in it came a nice thornie 9lb 2

with no more bites on the big baits and a few more dabs n whyting to lucky it was time to head over to seaforth
after setting the anchor just past the concrete platform we dropped big baits tide was racing through
but we managed to set the lead uptide were my rod tapped and bounce back ray on Very Happy
fishing 70ft and a good tide it was great fun battling a ray to the surface

sadly no rays for lucky today but plenty of fish to keep us busy till we headed of back in
were we done our 1st retrieve on high water which went superbly a lot less hassle walking her up to the slip
then the saga of a low water retrieve Very Happy
a great day out with top company sadly no cod but hey they will be there soon
weather has scupperd any chance of getting out this weekend so back to shore fishing
sorry for the late report but having a nightmare with this dongle thingy

cheers jags
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave

PostSubject: Re: out on the san miguel    September 11th 2011, 14:42

power boat racing in the river today if you could have got out you would not have had any peace, they came in to the marina about 1 -O'Clock to be lifted on to their trailers with the hoist lazy buggers, they looked like they had taken a bit of a hammering
Back to top Go down
View user profile

out on the san miguel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1