HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Share | 

E-mail from Bill Longshaw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willow

PostSubject: E-mail from Bill Longshaw   October 17th 2011, 16:06

Hi Guy's got an e-mail from Bill (Liverpool Museum).

Dear Tony,

A few week's ago I did a really good interview with Allan. So thank's for the contact details. It has now come to my notice that we also have a small Display Case to fill. As there are 6 different voices in the section, we thought it would be better to Focus on one at a time and make a small display for each over a period of time, Hopefully starting with Allan.

Allan has promised to look for some item's, but has not got much material , as he recently got rid of most of his stuff. I therefore wonder if the Sefton Sea Anglers have a few things they could lend i.e. Tackle, brochure's, photo's etc. (bearing in mind it is only a very small case).

Let me know what you think and I will be happy to look at what you've got, arrange pick up etc.

Regards Bill.

Spoke to Alan Johnson and Alan gave me an old rod from the 30/40s and an old reel from the 60/70s plus i've got some old books and photo's. So if anyone has any thing they would like to donate please do.

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

E-mail from Bill Longshaw
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1