HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Share | 

how time flies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave

PostSubject: how time flies   April 13th 2012, 07:36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flying home this afternoon, the last 5 weeks has passed very quickly,life in spain is a bit different than in st.helens,the wife was out in the field she is trying to make into a garden 2 nights ago when a snake slitherd passed her to say she was surprised would be an understatement,at the week end we had the pleasure of watching an eagle fly bye you could tell by the way its head was moving from side to side and the slow spead it was flying at it was looking for a tasty morsel, yesterday i was talking to the guy lower down the fields than us and his cat has gone missing when i told him about the eagle he said" thats the last i will see of the cat",we are out fishing sunday hope the plaice are out playing, its a hard life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keith g

PostSubject: Re: how time flies   April 14th 2012, 21:36

hi dave,,, ah well, he can just get another cat... welcome to the real world back in blighty... hope you have a good day tomorrow..... keith
Back to top Go down
View user profile

how time flies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1